When in doubt...bake these deliciousness:They're really easy to make and they make A LOT! Oh these are oatmeal butterscotch cookies.
Dude so I got this really cool and awesome measuring cup thing from Jen! So nice! :) It's super cool. Doesn't the sugar just look tastier? Haha.
There's not much I can say about this so I give you the recipe!
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar (I use way less)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar (I use a little less but I like brown sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 2/3 cups butterscotch chips (I kinda just eyeball this depending on how much you like it)
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts or almonds (I eyeball this too depending on how much I like)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl beat the butter, white sugar and brown sugar together. Add the eggs and vanilla, beating well.
- Stir together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir until blended. Stir in the oats and the butterscotch chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until the edges begin to brown.
Oatmeal butterscotch cookies courtesy of allrecipesMmm yummyness.