4.30.2010

bi-rite creamery

Speaking of The Best Thing I Ever Ate, the show also featured Bi-Rite Creamery in San Francisco, which we have been to!!

The ice cream (salted caramel, need I say more?) is really, really good. No really, I have to stress that. They write the flavors of the day on a charming blackboard and also on the glass display. They'll let you try all the flavors you want. Yes, good service, but trust me, you're paying for it.


The last time I went, they had set up a softserve counter with a couple of baked items. I wouldn't wait in line for these things; instead, brave the insanity and walk to the other end of the block to wait in line for the real ice cream.


They also have a cute little market where you can buy produce, groceries, and other specialty items. Love!

Bi-Rite Creamery
3692 18th St
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415) 626-5600

No comments: